You are here
Verisk 3E is hard at work preparing for the next event in our Engage’20 series in Amsterdam, 5-6 May. This year’s event will once again bring together the industry’s leading regulatory compliance, supply chain, product stewardship and workplace safety leaders and thinkers, including regulatory authorities, associations and experienced industry professionals who will complement our own expertise with their real world perspective and best practice advice. We invite you to come engage with the Verisk 3E community and take advantage of the opportunity to discuss best practices for achieving excellence in safety, stewardship and compliance while building your network of colleagues, business partners and friends.
If you haven’t attended an Engage event yet, check out what attendees had to say about Engage’19 in our recap video.
A compelling and interactive agenda is in development and will include a wide variety of topics, including-- but not limited to-- the following:
- Cefic’s recent revised Responsible Care Framework which also includes a self-assessment toola self-assessment tool
- Cefic’s Giulia Casasole confirmed to present
- Cefic’s Dossier Improvement Action Plan
- Cefic’s Mariana Fernandes de Barros confirmed to present
- Poison Centre Notifications – latest guidance from ECHA and an update on industry’s progress to date
- ECHA’s SCIP Database - Communicating hazardous substances in articles through the supply chain
- Brexit’s impact on REACH
- The challenges of managing restricted substance lists and best practices for supplier engagement and collaboration
- Changes to REACH Annex II impacting SDSs
- What to do when your only source of data is your supplier’s SDS
- Best practices for improving compliance and enhancing product and workplace safety while managing live acquisitions, new product development and global market expansion
- Latest developments in REACH supply chain communication, including Use Maps and SUMI, LCID and the ESCom phrase library
- User-only product specific sessions covering topics such as latest enhancements, planned feature development and roadmap updates for:
- 3E ERC (EHS Regulatory Content)
- 3E ERD (EHS Regulatory Documentation)
- 3E Generate
- 3E Optimize
- And more!